Monday, April 12, 2010

Black mist






Payless wedge shoe, H&M cardigan, F21 jeans && earrings, Derek Heart tube shirt.
So I went shopping the other day. What's going on with Forever 21
I used to dislike H&M but now I feel like it has more options then F21 does.
There was a sale at H&M so I couldn't help but to buy the ruffled shoulder cardi for $15. =)
I also bought this huge comfy navy blue sweater from there && 2 flats I don't know
if you can really see them they're on my clothing rack it's black && white.

I finally met my baby cousin she's so adorable I didn't get to see her at the hospital because we all got there too late. -_-
My aunt brought her by the other day && I immediately fell in love with her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was holding her the most.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



she's too precious I hope everyone has a nice day.
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Black is one of my favorite colors and u look real good decked out in it lol.

    awwww that's a gorgeous kid, I was the same way when i met my close friend Robyn's baby. good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute baby and your casual outfit is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice casual outfit and I like the wedges!:D

    Cute baby!!:D

    Just followed you, follow my blog too?:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    Beauty. Fashion. Design.
    ... and everything girly under the sun!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG sooooo cute!!!!

    Thanks for the comment too love.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit as always, very pretty!

    & she is such a gorgeous baby, bless her <3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your cardi! :) and your baby cousin is sooo cute. :)

    p.s. i am now your new follower. follow me too? thanks! :)
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so gorgeous!
    and you look superpretty :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the wedges a lot :)
    i also love h&m and forever 21... sooo good.
    hope you're having a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB