Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Unthinkable

"I'm gonna be a kid at heart forever"- Krypton.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"oh baby im a"- what are you really Rihanna a rockstar?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I didn't think I would like this shirt because of the back
Like my twin says "you just gotta break into em"
so I did I guess.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What I'm wearing.
Danice Rib Tank scissored cut in the back
Forever 21 jeans.
Now for my boots.
I was in H&M a couple of months back && I saw my boots that my grandmother gave me.
She didn't get them at H&M I'm actually not sure where she got them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Same boots on a mannequin.
haha =)

Have a nice day bloggers.
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. kick ass i got quoted again! honestly i don't even remember when i said that XD. but thanx again for thinking enough of the things i say to quote em, much appreciated =)

    btw the shirt is a good look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaa yes when o posted my black and white pix thnx loves I really think I was going to like re shirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome shirt!
    xxx

    http://moffel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB