Thursday, March 11, 2010

I want it all.

Went on a picnic with the b.f
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gotta love central park. I officially can't wait for the summer.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I'm the porcelain doll you can not play with."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ughh we always accidentally match. Why did he have to wear stripes while I wore stripes ?

What I'm wearing.
Danice cut short blazer
H&M sweater dress
f21 jeans
f21 necklace
payless canvas sneaker

Have a great day bloggers.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Happends to me and my husband all the time hahhahah

    <3 the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. props to u and ur bf for practicing the seemingly lost art that are picnics lol.
    where'd u get that porcelin doll quote from?
    accidentally matching is a sign of a good relationship lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning =)
    Thank you for following me, I am following you too.

    Sincerely,
    Berlin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB