Monday, March 8, 2010

Done & Done.

"When all fails buy shoes"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The other day I was shopping in kohls with my mom and sister.
I wanted to get shoes but my feet are so small they always seem to be a little bit bigger. -_-

My twin stumbled upon a makeup kit. I told myself I had to have it.
So I bought it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It came with an eye liner, lip liner, 24 eye shadows total, 3 blushes, 4 lip sticks,
4 nail polishes, 2 brushes , 2 applicators, 1 compact, 1 case with mirror.
All for $16 it was on sale. I gave my sister some stuff so I added my own things. =)
I love it.
What I'm wearing.
F21 blue striped cardi.
F21 necklace
F21 Sunglasses
Danice black tee
Hello Kitty watch.

Oh and I bought shoes today at payless they're so cute.
Have a great day bloggers.
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. awww small, cute feet = slight turn on lol. wat size shoe do u wear?

    fresh pic by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear a 1 1/2 -2 in kids gracias mi amigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to check out payless they always have cute stuff! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow lol u weren't lyin when u said u had some tiny feet! lol. that's too cute for words XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautifull make-up case! and seems like you bought a lot of nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great quote! love the blog

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this most! Makeup makes me happy! Great blog I love the content. Im following you...Follow me at http://www.chicreport.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that makeup looks familar and i was right there wen u took it lol and cute flcik up top i like

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB