Monday, February 22, 2010

" Short girls are the shit" - Krypton.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Somethings wrong with my b.f's camera I'm always coming out blurry grr.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What I'm Wearing.
Mystique Blazer
Forever 21 v-neck t-shirt
F21 jeans
Walmart earrings
Daisy Fuentes wedges.

My bf gave me a love letter it was so sweet he made me feel like I was 10 again
<3.

" Never settle for anything less"
Check me on Chictopia.com
and lookbook.nu
but I'll put the link up when I put more pics up I've been to lazy.

3 comments:

  1. I've been immortalized as a quote on ur blog. it's an honor *bows*.

    dope outfit by the way, but then again what else is new?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I told u soo besides I'm short people gotta know :) and thank you I try Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo the clothes are nice
    i like i like
    but whats that godly type tv behind
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB