Friday, February 5, 2010

Oh Wendy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"How you doin!?"

I went to the Wendy Williams show on Wed. 2/3/10.
I freakinn L O V E her.
Went with the "Danice" ladies (inny)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We were beautifying ourselves with all of the Pantene sprays that they had laid out in front of us with a huge mirror

(you know the ones with the light bulbs around yea I felt like a movie star! lol)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

&& this is what I wore.
My b.f's lovely cardi from H&M
Blue sequined bow blouse from H&M
Black jeans F21
Bracelet gift from the b.f from Puerto Rico
&& boots that you can't see .
-_-


I had a great time. She interviewed Jerry Springer.
We left with Frozen Hot chocolate mix.
My sister actually made yesterday it's sooo good.

I hope my readers have been great.
I love the feedback I get
I always return it of course.
Until next time
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a fun time, not the biggest fan of wendy williams but i'm glad u had a good time! love ur style

    ReplyDelete
  2. omfgggg!!!!! i love wendy imma put a vid of me and my sis sayin it we are the best omg i cant believe that u went im still waitin on tix

    ReplyDelete
  3. gracias
    you should def put that video
    up they had a little girl do it she was so cute lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB