Tuesday, February 9, 2010

No she's not easy

"Yes I make mistakes that I don't make excuses for."
I started chictopia.
I'm lost now.
How do I get my own style gallery? 
Do i have to get my chic points up?
Whoever has it please please help me out. =)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


"I got money to blow"
SIKE I wish I did.
F21 top
F21 belt
Danice tights.
Bamboo boots.
Bracelet was a gift.

"Beauty is an ecstasy; it is as simple as hunger.
There is really nothing to be said about it. It is like the perfume of a rose; 
you can smell it && that is all."


3 comments:

  1. nice drake line in the beginning.

    ur bf is a lucky dude cuz ur style and attitude just seems too dope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I didn't think anyone would notice the drake line. Tell it to his ex she's def jealous of me idk why -_- graciass xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB