Tuesday, February 23, 2010

L.A vibes

"Baby take me in I disobey the Law."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I never play the victim".- Rihanna

My look was actually inspired by a friend of my friend
make sense no ?
I was like oh hey I have a whole bunch of bandanas so why not wear one today ?
Well this friend of mine like to put it around his clothes idk can't really explain it.
I felt like I'm from L.A
was that stereotypical?
Or Compton lol.
I don't know whatever, Snoop should like this one.

Bandana a gift =)
Danice v-neck t-shirt
Uniqlo leopard print sweats.
F21 slippers.
F21 chain.

2 comments:

  1. lol its no sterotypical u look like an LA chick in these pix.

    oh wow u shop at Uniqlo? extra cool points. I went to one of their shops in Japan when i went there a while back, dope gear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol great I feel better now bc it's not stereotype and I pulled off the look :) ooh you went to japan too . My baby sis went last yr she brought back some really nice stuff and uniqlo is the shit xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB