Monday, February 8, 2010

"Keep it classy"
but you already knew that.

I was watching The Doctors the other morning &&
they told us how long to keep our makeup
&& when to get rid of them.
Which I thought was cool because everyone on here does tutorials for them.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So for Mascara- 3mos. then toss it buy a better one.
concealer.-good for a yr.
eye shadow- 6 mos.
You want a clean pretty face not one with tons of bacteria on it eww.

I keep mine simple I'm good with mascara && eye liner for the day and I'm good to go.

What I'm Wearing.
Croft && Barrow cardi from Kohls.
Bow* I added on from So good.
F21 jeans.

p.s I was going to work haha I remember this day. The pic is old. =P
I'm off to this place called hell
Have a nice day.
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. thanks for the make up tips, i'll use them wisely! lmao.

    like your hair in that pic by the way, it's a good look

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmaoo your too much
    && thank u too bad it won't grow && can't do much
    grr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much for your comment :)
    drey jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx for dropping by on my blog! ive visited ur blog quite a few times now and did i mention that u're really pretty!!!

    keep it up girl!

    xoxo jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. that cardigan is soo cute, i've been so obsessed with florals lately its sickening

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB