Thursday, February 18, 2010

I change on a daily basis but still remain the same person.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I realized people ask me the same questions all the time...

If you could go to any country for free, where would you go and why?
Dubai I hear they're expensive. (psh my dad owes me a trip anyway ;) )
Could your parents tell you && your sister apart?
Yes. uhmm they're my parents lol

How tall are you?
4'11
Where do you go shopping?
F21, Zaras, my job ( Danice), Charlotte Russe, Strawberry, Target, Kohls etc.
I love New York & company now.

Do you like being a twin?
Do you want one?
Are those your real eyes?
No I bought them.
yes.
&& then I got this statement from a friend of mine who I'll call Sally*.
Your A L W A Y S eating.
I can't help it I love food.

What I'm wearing.
Danice flannel top
Danice tank
Charm from the streets of NYC (one of those jewelery stands)
Walmart earrings.


5 comments:

  1. i like that quote you put at the top of the post. u always come with the dope quotes.

    i still can't get over the fact that ur 4'11 lol short girls are the shit. quote me =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I know im tiny && yea we the shit hahaa ima put that up for my next post. haha
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorablee! Cute shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB