Thursday, January 28, 2010

&& then there were 2

"It would have been nice to escape reality"
(i love to sleep)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Time heals all wounds"

"Don't let pride get in the way.
Don't just apologize to feel better. Apologize to move on.
Tell the whole truth
&& know when to shutup."

Saw this in the GQ magazine featuring my main man Johnny Depp. =)
Thought it was inspiring.
Bold colors are going far now.
Random prints, floral seems to still be in ?
Can never go wrong.

My simple look.
  • Betsey Johnson sunglasses.
  • Walmart earrings
  • Hollister top
  • Hello Kitty charm
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hehe 2 weird looking dolls I found in the attic.




5 comments:

  1. I love the look and the quote! Very inspiring! Betsy Johnson rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. weird ass dolls
    what was your mom doin in the 80's

    ReplyDelete
  3. u guys find so much stuff in ur attic i think i need to go shopping there lmaoo..i can probably find my b-day outfit lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I know you can def go shopping in there I find so much shit there. Gotta love Betsey and Im not sure what my mom was doing in the 80s but u remember ripping the eyes out of that doll when I was 5 lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glasses, so fun.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB