Friday, January 8, 2010

Tainted Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Can you peep my kitty?)
My 3 wardrobe essentials this season are cocktail rings, layered cardigans, and
over sized bangles.
My favorite style era by far is the 50's. 
Seemed so elegant.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(The rack I found in my attic)
When I'm out shopping I'm not necessary looking for "what's in or played out".
Instead I look for what's going to make me give me a glow, add length to my little frame =),
even random things around like the color of a wall can influence me into buying something believe it or not.

Here's a confession.
I absolutely can not shop with my boyfriend.
I dislike it when a guy buys/pays anything at all for me.
That's just how I am.

Random thought I just realized that the last couple of things that I bought or my b.f has bought me were just accessories.
Not a bad thing but now I can't find room to put them.
* sighs* 




3 comments:

  1. 50s style is definitely one of the dopest style era's ever. I personally don't think i could rock 50s style (i'm more of an 80's/90's style guy) but I think it'd suit u.

    by the way i like that little vest u have on with the Lego heart. ur dope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first pic! I love oversized bangles!!!!!
    I agree, I use to feel iffy when a guys paid for my things too...like you need to repay them huh? lmao anywhoo i'm engaged now with the man ive been with for 7 years and let me say...you get over that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the 50 era would suit me :) I found a dress influenced frm it. CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! I know my sisters like it's a phase your gonna want him to pay foru lol well see

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB