Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sometimes I want to hate you.


I made him wait a year for a date.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was "love at first sight"for him.
ME...No
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've never met anyone who could "put up with my shit"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
He wasn't what I was looking for.
I judged him before I knew him.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
He's my bff, lover, other half who other than my twin I can confide to.
(sometimes)
He makes me feel special even with the smallest gestures
&& I'm thankful to have someone like him
in my life.
xoxo




13 comments:

  1. aww that was so cute=) i sware u take the best Picturess u should think about modeling or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx love && ive been tryna cmnt ur blogs && i still cant tell ur lover i said hello

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol oo sorry im trying to learn how to use this again and he said hi twin lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. and there i got it to workkk=) thanks for letting me noe loli love feed back=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hah this is real sweet. ur bf seems like a real good dude. i wish yall the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so sweet :) being in love is a beautiful thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you he is a good person too good it scares me sometimes lol && love is a wonderful thing especially if u found someone to share that with :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet. yes you are petite. it shows lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, such an ADORABLE couple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB