Monday, January 11, 2010

The Lucky Chinese Tag: Eminent Eights


TAG!!! I'm it.
I was tagged by Sylvia thanks love.
8 Shows I love to watch:
. jersey shore
. family guy
. degrassi
. Married with Children
. Keeping up with the kardashians
. Nancy Grace
. cake boss
. the real world
8 Favorite places to eat and drink
. Tads steakhouse
. planet hollywood
. subways =)
. Chipotle
. starbucks
. burgerking
. Good Burger
. coldstones
8 things I look forward to
. being successful
. VACATIONS & TRAVEL!
. shopping
. taking pictures
. Getting a car
. moving out
. being a mom
. not having to worry about much
8 things that happened yesterday
. went to my grandmothers
.played confessions with the b.f
. had friends come over
. ate a ton of food
. watched somethings gotta give
. baked cupcakes
. cleaned my room
. watched AFV

Things I love about winter
.hot coco
. Winter fashion
. Boots!!!
. Snow
. cuddling
. snow mans =)
. another excuse for shopping
. Xmas and New years!
8 things on my wishlist
. A car
. a new camera
. an apartment
. travel to Dubai
. another tattoo
. spa gift card
. getting another job
. starting in my dream school

8 things i'm passionate about
. God & spirituality
. Family
. Love
. helping others
. Photography
. Music
. Standing up for your rights
. Being open-minded & non-judgmental!
8 words/phrases I use often
. omg
.stfu already
. are u serious?
. fvck
. NO
. w.e
.mmkay
. lol
8 things I have learned from the past
. Once a cheater not always a cheater
.People do change ( for the worst)
. Karmas a bitch
. Not all guys are the same
. don't sweat the small stuff
.Never give up
. Don't let anything get the best of you
. listen more
8 places I would love to see/visit
.Dubai
. Brazil
.Thailand
. Tokyo
. Russia
. Hawaii
. Antarctica lol
. Bermuda
8 things I currently want/need
. Patience
. Peace
. money
. time
. license
. Strength
. smoothie =)
. school

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB