Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I aimed at the publics heart && by accident I hit it in the stomach- Upton Sinclair

So I did go back to get my boots. =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can't really see the boots that I bought but for $9.99
you just can't beat that price.
The scarf from H&M for $1
(yes I'm a very cheap person)
My job decided to cut hours tuff time for everyone.
Now I'm still on the quest for another one.
I really want to travel.
My dad works at the airport tickets are "free"
Since I'm not in school I just lost my priviledges.
Damn.
Well I bought eye makeup lol
&& I just realized I suck at putting eye shadow on.
Tutorials help big time so whomever I'm
following that does that better believe I'll be watching your videos/instructions.
=)

3 comments:

  1. whattt ! i would kill for free tix im saving now for 3 trips

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i know im def slackin omg.
    ooh 3 trips jeez lol
    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do makeup tutorials! Check me out at my youtube.com/makeupbylaurenp & my blog on here...im having my blog redesigned today so keep checking back at makeupbylaurenp.com and follow me if you want! Hope to see u at my new website =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB