Monday, January 25, 2010

classic ones.

"I L O V E it when people tell me I can't do something.
It makes me want to do it even more.
"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know those people who say " you' ll never make it in life" , or completely judge your outlooks on life?
The ones who want to see you fail && think that they' re right about everything ?
Yeah I L O V E those people.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wondering about my top ?
It' s just a brown tank
I added the bow to add some "excitement"
into this boring brown sadness. =)
So I'll leave you with this quote I found on the sticker that sealed a envelope that my grandmother gave me.
"Life is a dream realize it"

5 comments:

  1. you're so gorgeous! Love your eyes! Very creative with adding the bow to the top! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and i have the very same outlook on life lol. I love my haters because they make me work harder to prove em wrong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment. Being ambitious and focusing on your goals is all you need. It's much more fun when you prove people wrong :)

    www.SheWearSheShares.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.lacosmopolatina.com is a great source of information for young passionate latinas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys I look at it as more motivation. It feels good to prove people wrong :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB