Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby your beautiful


"Cada dia que pasa.....me siento mas cerca de ti"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"thanks for loving me because your doing it so perfectly"
I'm a mess.
I'm a morning person.
My friend Jinmi thinks that I'm a "lame" for that one.
I'm a hoarder in denial.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have 2 pain in the ass sisters.
They steal my clothes, accessories, bags etc.
I'm petite I'm only 4"11
The song Telephone- Lady Gaga ft Beyonce
makes me want to dance.
&& I'll leave you with this...
" If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly"

xoxo




8 comments:

  1. ugh..the morning is the devil. stoopid sun *hisss* lol.

    i love ur random little assortment of tidbits about u. ur a cool individual

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol your too funny
    && thank you I seem to be a very random person.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB