Tuesday, December 22, 2009

S H O C K

Christmas is coming up I just finished all of my shopping the other day except for one.
My boyfriend had to be the difficult one to ask for the G-shock watch.
(The purple one that had to be limited edition) At this point I'm getting so nervous.
I started to search online && came across Zappos.com. They had 3 left so i HAD to buy it.
I just got it in today my b.f still rambling about how hard it's going to be for me to find little does he know that I already have it. ;)

Kid Cudi wore it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The minute I heard that doorbell I looked out the window && saw that UPS truck I ran down those stairs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That's the case for it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That's the watch I'm so excited I love proving people wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB