Monday, December 7, 2009

One Inconsequential Thing


Follow my blog with bloglovin
My closet is a
M E S S my mom says I have too may clothes.
Honestly I make things work with what I already have in my closet. =)
I got this skirt at my job for like $4. I' m a really cheap person. You would never really catch me spend so much on clothes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It looks like a nice summer day I took this right before Thanksgiving.
People have taken into notice that I have this
" granny style" to me.
I don' t look at it as a bad thing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Went to go get my check my asst. manager says "you look like mary-kate"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I keep cutting my hair I bought those glasses while I was in D.C F21 =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It doesn' t help that my mom likes to shop either.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB