Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gifts =)

These are some of the things that I have gotten for christmas.
  • My boyfriend bought me a pair of Uggs that exact one in the picture.
  • My boyfriend again bought my sisters and I MW2 (yes I love video games)
  • I pod touch that Ive been asking for so long =)
  • A hello kitty jewelry box.( I love h.k)
Should of recorded my sisters face when she thought she didn't get an i pod because I seem to get a different one every year. (Yes I'll fess up to that one I do)
Went to see Avatar on Christmas Eve in 3D. It was really good I loved it.
I'm waiting to go see Sherlock Holmes maybe tomorrow *shrugs shoulders* who knows && i can't wait for Alice in Wonderland. So excited.
New years is practically here. Damn another year passing by another year getting older.
* sighs* 
I'll leave you with this random moment listening to biggie "now if you don't know now you know..."


4 comments:

  1. i wanted those uggs badly but i got the copper one's.. and go see sherlock holmes its really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I really wanna go see it. The copper ones aren't bad my bf was actually going to get me the classic in purple and the bottoms were beige really nice :) but they were sold out smh

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna go see avatar everyone is saying its really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes and uggs get sold out wayy to quickly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB