Friday, August 14, 2009

Sooo... =)

So Ive been busy working BUT nowadays they cut my hrs smh...
Ive been shopping as if I was a millionaire
I ate my favorite character Hello kitty
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was almost kicked out of my house..
I love my room i just wanted to share that with you guys.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love my new bow
brown is my new fav. color && I just bought these boots.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Now I cant wait for the fall for some strange reason.

4 comments:

  1. lets reverse to being kicked out
    wtf is that all about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fvkn parentss..
    dans been affecting me in many ways bc shes not workin but im not goin to skool
    uhh long story...

    ReplyDelete
  3. man
    well just stay up
    anyways
    ihop party tomorrow wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wuhaa you have nice eyes :)


    www.thebeadayse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB