Friday, July 17, 2009

Magazine Junkie

I adore Cameron Diaz and her humorous style. As I was surfing the internet last week
(i know I know I should have blogged about it the minute I seen it but I've been so busy)
I came across pictures of the lovely Cameron Diaz. Except she looked completely unrecognizeable.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Her fake tattoos leather outfits and attitude made her look bad ass.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She was suppose to be impersonating Madonna && I gotta say that she didn't do that much of a bad job.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think she looks amazing. It's very different for her.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This was for V magazine. (The infamous cone boobs Madonna sported back in the day.)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The cover, issue is out in stores now .= )

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I really like your blog.

    I just started mine, and i would really appreciate it if you read it and told me what you think.

    - Jill

    www.stylemansion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB