Friday, July 24, 2009

Invading Peru

On Sunday my dad ,twin && myself made our way to Peru.
Yes first class && for free. I was next to this kid who is a "silver member" (which means he flies all the time && always gets first class.) He looks my age (that ticket is at least $4000 so Ive been told we got it for free.) Any who we landed in Lima, Peru I couldn't wait to see my mom but her plane was delayed so we went to my grandmothers house where we had to pack again for 2 days to take another flight that same night to Cuzco.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In Cuzco, Peru the altitude is high it looks like you can touch the clouds lol seriously.
It hard to breathe for most people but I was "ok".
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A traditional Cuzco woman with her daughter && baby Alpaca.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Original Inca wall we weren't allowed to touch them we saw the sign after we did oopss.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These stairs were no joke completely steep you should of seen how I got down.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In total the majority of the time I was at the airport we didn't get to go to Machu Picchu
I wanted to go so bad BUT my aunt went && my dad went last year.
Took 5 planes in total stayed awake for 2 days straight.
It was such a great experience. The last time I was there I was 6 so I appreciate it more now.


1 comment:

  1. coooooooooool
    i wanna go there sometime
    then straight to brazill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB