Thursday, June 25, 2009

F A B O L O U S

Went to go see Fabolous yesterday.
If you know me well enough then you know that
I am the biggest Fabolous fan you've ever met.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Im not so much into rap except when it comes to this guy of course.
They had Ace hood come out Big Puns nephew Jeremih and some group I think they're called too fly ?
I really don't know.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I brought the pic of him and I that we took a couple of yrs ago.
I held it up when he was coming to my side.
He stopped rapping to look at it he pointed and smiled that was the highlight of my night.
The girl behind me asked what I had... I told her.
She said "aww that's not fair".
"I know" I wanted to tell her.
I had a good time in the front and all.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think im officially partially deaf in my right ear oh man =/






2 comments:

  1. i bet you had a nice night huh twinnn


    fabo is still gay though

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur sucha hater jimni like oh man

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB