Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You get a lot farther in life without drugs- Selena

So I see weird people everyday && I don't mean the cool weird
I mean the strange weird. At work this lady walks in with her grandchild and get this
she's wearing a belly shirt with a cigarette in her hand. It was not a pretty sight at all. On top of
that when she started to speak her voice was completely raspy non attractive at all I don't know what she was thinking when she left her house that morning because it was unflattering && I sure would never let my mother out the house looking like that especially since she wasn't in the best form either.

Well my boss is kinda weird. The asst. manager had told me one day how he was on the phone with his wife && my co-worker went in the back to where she was to get something and
she seen him touching himself and he winked at her not realizing that she had just saw him.(Mind you his wife is always calling the damn store with her mouse like voice with no expression) I don't like it when I have to work with him in the mornings I feel so uncomfortable besides he's a "sneaky person" but that's another story.

I had a random lady come up to me sometime last week as I walked my way down South Ave I'm minding my own business listening to Cyndi Lauper (because I love her)
and she stops me and says with her thick accent "you know you look like my daughter the same face walk and style" I looked at her as she kept going "oh you might of seen me talk to someone I was talking to God". I responded by saying "have a nice day miss". She's African American. I don't know how in anyway I might of looked like her daughter besides I already have another me out there although I'd like to point out that we are NOT identical at all. =) I get curious as to how people get quote on quote "crazy". I feel that sometimes maybe they're just alone. For so long that need to talk to someone, anyone. I'm not judge mental towards people at all I am pretty open minded.I guess this is another subject I might have to google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB