Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Contemplation often makes Life miserable

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"you said you didn't want to see me get hurt
so does that mean you closed your eyes when I cried?"
So many people have changed right before my eyes. Most for the good others for the bad.
It's almost been a year since my high school days and I've only stayed in contact with a couple of people. The people who I was extremely close to in h.s ironically lost touch with me and I started talking to people who I never thought would have a conversation with. Like this girl who I'll call Sarah* was the extremely shy quiet type always did great in school I was very close to her she'd come over we'd always hang out.
NOW she hates college wants to drop out, is out drinking smokes weed, partying I felt like I was talking to a complete stranger. I know people want to have fun but how much would you risk to just "fit in".
People just aren't the same anymore.
For myself I think I've completely stayed the same true to the others except a little more mature and independent.
Ive been through a lot with my so called best friends now there's times when I just walk by someone and not say anything. It saddens me to know that that person once meant something to you.
On a brighter note I congratulate the people who are actually trying to be someone/something in life.
Like Helen Keller once "said" "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

4 comments:

  1. its alll truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really understand how u feel.Im one of the people that changed.i changed for the good i matured and changed my views on alot..Now im living on my own have a good job and planning to go to college..i dropped alot of "so called friends"..
    Wen im on the bus reading my books and hear all these loud stupid young people on the bus i just think to my self "These little high school kids".
    p.s. sorry for the paragraph i just been thinking about wat u wrote for a long time and never blogged about it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. high school is nothing but a false reality full of people who you think you truly know but cant possibly because they barely know themselves

    when people hit the "real world" you can truly see who they are, but you can also see who your true friends are

    ReplyDelete
  4. u guys are right
    I probably realy didnt even know who they really were
    && thats ok indhira lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB