Sunday, April 5, 2009

GONE GONE && GOING

Ok so my little sis is going to japan in a couple of days with her school.
I have the chance to go with her ..BUT i CAN'T because of work ughh.
My dad works at the airport so he got them discounts for those tickets.My moms planning a trip for us to Washington D.C while she's gone. It's nothing like japan though.Hopefully she brings back a whole bunch of hello kitty stuff for me maybe something exotic as well hehe.
Hopefully she doesn't get sick with that long flight either she needs to come home in one peace
with my belongings lol <3 Lucky kids!

3 comments:

  1. quit that fucking job right now or i will fuck you the fuck up
    this is once in a life time mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn that SUCKS major. the same thing happened to me but it wasnt japan.....or anywhere else out the country. just disney world and sea world and the other places i have never been

    having a job makes you miss all the cool things in life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB