Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gamer

residentevil5

So if nobody knows by now im a gamer i absolutely L O V E 
video games. Can't forget to mention that im nice lol.
Well so Resident Evil 5 had came out a couple of weeks ago && my sisters boyfriend decided
to challenge me. He bet me $50 that I will not be able to beat it before him....
little did he know...I ran upstairs && was on my way starting to play the game =)
{great game by the way i def. recommend for you to buy it =) } that night i went to a dinner party next day I was busy doing B.S && Sunday I went to see my grandma then hung out with my friend that I haven't seen in sooo long. Yet I still was able to beat the game in just 3 days.
So yeah he now owes me $50 but I have yet to see this money of mine. I always ask him about it && there's so many excuses a person can give. *sighs* So yeah now he might actually be avoiding me lol. My sis is going to Japan tomorrow I wanted to give her that money as well so that I can get something. Well I did tell him not to show up to my house without the $$.

3 comments:

  1. wow twinn
    WOWOWOWOWOWOW
    i never knew you played games
    up 4 some halo 3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB