Monday, April 27, 2009

Do you believe in psychics

So I'm at work doing my job and this lady comes up to the register (now in my head in thinking oh it's just another person who wants to put their fliers on the desk so that customers could take)
I ignore her but then she catches my attention. 
She wanted to read my palm nothing is free now a days so I asked how much? She says $30 && I say no way. 
Well any who she gave me one&&this is what she says.
She said that I have a very long lifeline. 
I have a "curse" around me that's why I'm mostly unhappy . 
My ex boyfriend will try to get back with me but I'll deny him that he's always leaving me but is always trying to get me back. That someone out there is very jealous of me.
 I'll be successful in life but 1st I need to get rid of this "curse"around me.
 That in 9days everything around me will be fine && that once again I'll be happy && things will finally go my way. That the job I have was not the one I was looking for.
 There were some other little things that she told me that I do not remember because I wasn't taking anything too seriously from the beginning UNTIL she said those things about my ex, my job, && I'm not necessarily unhappy but I'm also not content with most things. 
She wants me to call her tomorrow so that she can tell me the things that I asked her about I'll keep you updated.


7 comments:

  1. Thats creepy...i dont believe in it cause u make diffrent choices everyday so ur future is constently changing..and theres no way that u grow and line on ur palm with every coice u make cause if it was like that we would have lines alllll over our hands that u be able to get a finger print...lol..everybody has there own opinion..

    ReplyDelete
  2. them ppl are crazy one came in my job when i worked at ny & co and scared the shit outta me saying some crazy shit

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmaoo idk wat 2 think im not much of a believer bc who lies their jobs i practically agreed to everything that she was sayin BUT in the back of my mind im thinkin that she's phony

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT WOMAN SAYS
    GYPSIES ARE FUCKING CRAZY IN THE HEAD AND THEY FEAR CURSES.
    SERIOUSLLY DONT BOTHER YOUSELF WITH WHAT SHE SAYS. YOU MAKE ANYTHING YOU WANT HAPPENE NOBODY CAN SEE WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE. FUCK THAT LADY.
    SHES A PHONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB