Monday, April 13, 2009

D.C!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I came back from D.c last night.
I had the time of my life. Let me start off by saying that I had waken up 3 am to catch my early flight only to finally depart at 1pm I was tired as hell. Our first day there was beautiful it was like 70 degrees out && it was beautiful. We walked to the capitol, && the Washington monument. I went the aquarium (Iv'e never been to one before lol) so I was excited. I went shopping of course in Pentagon city. I thought that we were lost. So i asked a lady on the metro if we were going the right way && she said "No you need to get off now go across the platform to take the train the opposite way". We did just that only to realize later on that we WERE on the correct train the whole time.( She was probably a tourist herself) I was frustrated I was hungry. We got there && the mall was huge, loved it. We were so lost in it lol. Got what I wanted though. On my last day we went to the Botanic Garden. It was beautiful had so many exotic && wild plants. Now that place was big as well.
Well let me talk about what happened going home. You see we arrived at the airport at around 1-2 p.m The guy put us on the flight for 3pm. The flight was full (I'm on standby because I get free tickets anywhere.) Then there were delays because of the weather in new jersey. Long story short we got on the plane at 6:30-7 p.m sitting on the plane til 9pm because of air traffic && weather back home. (winds speeds). Then we took off so long D.C I arrived home around 10. Basically spent this whole day at the airport and on a plane. (It only takes about a half hour to get to jersey). Overall I had a great time && can't wait to go on my next trip =).

3 comments:

  1. whats this i read about free tickets?
    wanna hook me up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see you had a nice time though but i wouldve went to japan

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to do wat ur dad does..lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB