Saturday, March 14, 2009

L O V E

LOVE

I feel like everyone is throwing the word around
&& that no one means it. I can honestly say that Ive only fell in L O V E once
in the end he stopped talking to me. I don't understand why. Any who people learn to move foward then again there's people who just can't. Most people just get caught up in the moment &&don't even realize it. They say nothing lasts F O R E V E R but I'm truly waiting for someone
to say otherwise. Most girls think that all guys are the same I have come to realize that they're not.You really have to separate the boys from the men the real from the fake && the honest ones with the liars. I think I do my part in the relationship&& I don't
think that the last guy I dated did. It takes two people to make things work.
If there is NO TRUST then there should be no relationship.
You shouldn't have to question your other half's whereabouts or have someone keep an eye on them. (I trusted my ex bf we lasted a pretty long time). They wanna wear "the pants in the relationship" I say let them at the end of the day we control the zippers ;)

4 comments:

  1. i just broke up with my girl because of that fuckin word

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thats so sad.=\
    BUT THERES ALWAYS
    SOME1 FOR SOMEBODY..
    PEOPLE JUST GET IT
    WEN THEY LEAST EXPECT IT..
    YEAHH THATS WAT HAPPENED TO
    ME NOW WE ARE PLANNING
    OUR WHOLE LIFE TOGETHER...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats sad..what boy ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting my blog.
It's all very appreciated.
xoxo
TWITTER,CHICTOPIA,IFB